Thursday 5 February 2015

The AIB Knockout is DOWN!!




I will have to really say thanks all those Samaritans who downloaded the video into their devices because the videos are no longer available!


Whose roast it was? Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar and the panelists THEMSELVES! Who got offended? Our politicians and "aam janta". The very good "aam janta" who finds it OKAY to be profane in their daily life, even Marriage Functions aka in PUBLIC but  surely find the same abusive content which were raised after too many warnings and that too for charity to be offensive as hell. Bloody Double standards!

I stand against this. Do you? Please do read Youthconnect's response to the incident.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. In "Around the World" section of my blog "Freedom To Write", I write about stuff happening around the world including India which interests me. In this post, I share about AIB's knockout show was banned because of it containing abusive contents. Keep visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Philosophers I love- Lao Tzu

You cannot discuss Chinese literature without discussing Lao Tzu. A great philosopher and founder of Taoism, one of the important tradition ...